Thursday, May 7, 2015

Rock Family

For my unbirthday present this past Tuesday, I got some crafty supplies ~ tape, glue, and nail polish. I would have given myself acrylic paint but I couldn't find any, so... nail polish it is! And the kids have been having a great time "painting" rocks.
I'll take more pictures of their creations soon. 

Here are Wesley's - the rest of the kids were swimming and I don't know where their rock families were. But it's cute. They've been playing fun games with their new rock toys.
Also, Corey and the kids went to the mall tonight for a quick errand, and look what they found at PB Brinquedos! A unicorn for Sophi! Her prize for making a step in the right direction with her potty training.
She didn't have any accidents today, and the kids keep trying to persuade her to ask me for the big unicorn I saw at Sam's (picture 2 here) "cause then you can ride it! Don't you want a big queen unicorn?" But it's pretty obvious that it's them that want it more than Sophi... Sophi has said over and over that she likes and wants a baby pink unicorn. I told her I could have Joseph bring it, and she was good with that, but the rest of the kids really want her to get her reward now. They want the big one at Sam's. During the day they've come up to me and said "Sophi said she wants the big one now" or some version of that, I had to tell them to lay off and I'll let Sophi nag me about it (and I know she won't, thank you Sophi for being chill for me!) ...I don't need them to be her mediators. And I know that she doesn't want the big one at Sam's and not the rainbow one or the blue or purple ones I saw online... just pink! But they still couldn't wait, and at the mall they found this little rainbow one at the toy store. It was the only kind there so they just had to get it for her. Once she saw little Wishful's big baby eyes, her heart softened and she's being a good mother for her little baby unicorn.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...