Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Memories on a Wall

Well I'm pretty excited about this project that I started this weekend and finished today. I learned over the weekend that it takes forever (like a whole day and a half) for me to upload pictures to print, especially when the kids keep accidentally unplugging the internet ...I foolishly thought two times that it would be okay to let them watch Studio C videos while the album uploaded... which said foolish error not only caused the whole album to fail to upload two times but I had to recreate the whole album again two times and add each photos pic by pic. Oh, first world problems, they're rough. Anyway... so these three frames were an impulse buy from Walmart last week, and the vision I had in mind when I bought them was materialized today... Presenting a wall in the side room that is now documenting history:
Each collection of photos is of our several months in that country - first Brazil from 2007:
Then Costa Rica from 2010:
And finally Chile in 2010-11
I really like it and I think it will make me smile each time I walk by, except that I need to center the Costa Rica flag better, just need to move it a tad more to the left. I'll do it someday. As for now, I am satisfied. And from this project I learned that it's pretty hard, nigh impossible, to capture several months of experiences and memories in just 12 photos. I'll update these photos tonight when I don't have the sunlight reflection from outside. :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Hermana. At first, I thought they were mission frames with photos from your missions. That gave me an idea that I could do that. I think it would be hard to capture a mission in just 12 photos too. Awesome. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, are there going to be some with state flags? Virginia? Utah? and... um.. Utah?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...